Your roofing system is more than just your shingles. It’s actually made up of a complex system of components working together to keep your home dry and damage-free. One prime example is the Lifetime Roofing System by GAF®, North America’s leading roof manufacturer. It consists of all the essentials of a complete system, from attic ventilation to ridge caps.
If you’re planning to invest in new roofing this season, you might want to consider this option. Willi Roofing Services, your premier Round Rock roofer, discusses the individual elements of GAF’s Lifetime Roofing System and their benefits.
1. Lifetime Shingles. As one of the top industry brands, GAF offers a broad range of high-quality shingles. These Lifetime Shingles include the best-selling Timberline® series. This shingle option comes with Advanced Protection® Technology, which ensures that your new roofing can take on most extreme weather conditions. The Timberline series is also available in:
Ultra HD®, if you want a lovely, ultra-dimensional wood shake appearance.
Cool Series, which reduces attic heat buildup for a cooler, more energy-efficient home.
ArmorShield™ II, which features Class IV impact resistance.
All of these are available in a range of lovely colors, textures, and finishes that makes it easy for your new roofing in Round Rock to complement your home’s distinctive look.
2. Attic Ventilation. A properly ventilated attic helps prevent premature wear and tear on your roofing shingles. GAF’s Lifetime Roofing System comes with Cobra® Attic Ventilation. This removes excess heat and moisture in your attic. With it, you can enjoy a more thermally comfortable home without the high cooling costs.
3. Roof Deck Protection. You’ll want a new roofing system that reduces the potential for leaks. GAF’s Deck-Armor™ can help with this. It allows high levels of moisture to escape your attic space while providing long-term protection against recurring roof leaks. You no longer have to worry about wind-driven rain either. Deck-Armor delivers an extra layer of protection between your roof deck and shingles against this issue.
4. Starter Strip Shingles. Aside from cutting back on installation time and eliminating waste during the process, starter strip shingles protect your roofing in Round Rock, TX, from shingle blow-offs. They make this possible through their factory-applied adhesive strips.
5. Leak Barriers. GAF’s WeatherWatch® barrier covers your roof’s most vulnerable areas. This prevents leaks and damming water, while protecting it from wind-driven rain.
6. Ridge Cap Shingles. They serve as the perfect finishing touch to your new roof. Whether you choose TimberTex® or Ridglass®, you can expect added beauty and multi-layer protection in your roof’s high-stress areas.
As a GAF certified roofer, Willi Roofing Services can install your GAF Lifetime Roofing System in a timely and efficient fashion while adhering to the brand’s quality standards. Choose us for your roof replacement needs. We’ll further improve your home’s look and feel with our GAF roofing options. Call us today at (512) 394-9994 or fill out this form to schedule your appointment.